Monday, May 2, 2011

HW 49

Lora,
One thing that stuck out to me was when you interviewed the second guy, and got his answer. I don't think I ever heard of that kind of funeral before and it kind of stuck out to me because this whole time I kept only thinking about burial and cremation and totally forgot that there are other options, and some are very "unique"! It made me wonder what makes a burial a burial. This was a good post but maybe next you could put your connections to yourself in a summery paragraph( to help the reader).

Alex,
Its cool that you focused on the "why" in your interview. Although it is import to know what are the options in the care  of the dead, I think it is very important to know "why" which made your post interesting. One suggestion would be to put your opinion on the topic in (if you can), but other then that it was a good read.

Beatrice,
I like the day of the dead concept that you brought up because to many times people put a loved one in a casket and then purposely try to forget because of the shock that has come to them , sometimes partly because people are scared of death and don't want to accept it as something that happens, but in Mexico they have a day just for that. I also like the idea you brought up at the end about "not really dying", its an interesting way to look at it. Overall I liked this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment